Custom Shoes - How To
Have you ever wanted to design your own pair of unique custom shoes? You’ve come to the right place! We offer custom printing on Converse All Star Hi Tops, and Converse All Star Low Tops. The options are as wide as your imagination! Follow our step-by-step tutorial for how to create your own pair of custom kicks.
- First, choose an image or images you’d like to have on the shoe. The world is your oyster! Whether it's your favourite movie character or a cute photo of your pet, these shoes will turn out awesome! You’ll need this to be a high-resolution JPG for the best results. If it's crisp and large on your desktop, it usually will work well for print!
- Now it's time to start your order! Go to our custom page, and choose your shoe, either hi-tops or low-tops. Make sure you know your correct size either in Men's or Women’s US sizing. You’ll also pick your shoe colour here - usually black or white canvas works best, but if you're not sure you can always ask our staff!
- The final step of your design process is to place your images however you like in our customizer. Get creative! You can add text, play with images, and create the shoe of your dreams! Don't worry if you can't get it quite right; our lovely design team has your back. Submit the order anyway and add a note requesting help. The design team will be happy to assist with small edits like removing backgrounds, adding fancy text, or changing colours. We want your shoes to be perfect!
- Once your order's processed, we'll review your design to make sure it meets our print standards. If anything looks like it'll print badly or if we notice any other issues, we'll reach out with a new mockup or some suggestions on how to fix it. If everything is good-to-go, we'll add you to our queue! You're now one step closer to having the shoes you've always dreamed about.
- Usually within 7-10 business days, your order will be printed. We may not have super powers but we can be pretty fast! Larger orders may slow us down, but we'll keep you posted, so please bare with us.
- We use full-spectrum CMYK+White garment ink, standard for Direct-to-Garment printers. It's made for garment printing and is super durable, so it won't bleed or peel as you wear your shoes. The print will last as long as your shoes do!
- We can't match exact screen colours due to the nature of our printing process, but we can usually get pretty close.
- Looking to place a large order? We offer bulk discounts on orders of 10+ pairs of the same design. Email us to get more info on this!
- Check out our Print FAQ page to learn more about the limitations of the printing process.
At any point along the process if you have questions or need assistance in some way feel free to email our graphics designer at email@example.com