BAGGINS AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Our Staff Room
It's a team effort! if you feel like hopping on the sustainability train with us, here are some things you can do to help reduce waste:
- BYOB - As we said before bringing your own bag to put your brand new kicks in is a great way to reduce waste! Remembering to bring your own bag can be nearly impossible, but a good thing to do is to leave it somewhere near your door, whether that is right on your doorknob, on your shoes, or putting it in your handbag/backpack. Canvas bags can roll up super small so they don't take much room at all! AND if you're feeling like making your own personalized tote we can print one for you with any design you have in mind! 🛍️
- Recycle Your Shoe Boxes - All the boxes the shoes come in are recyclable so next time you're done with a box remember to chuck it into the recycling bin rather than the trash bin ☺️ ♻️
- Resell - If you're no longer loving your well cared for kicks, reselling is always an option. It can be tedious to resell things but there are many great apps and Facebook groups that make it a bit easier. This way you're extending your shoe's life a little longer and they're not becoming a new addition to the landfill. 💰
- Donate - If you don't feel like reselling your shoes but they're still in good condition, donating them is a great option. A good deed goes a long way! 🎁
- Don't Get Discouraged - It can all seem very overwhelming, but remember, it's not about being perfect, it's about trying your best! Every little thing helps and change starts with small steps! 👍
Stay tuned for even more staff features, artist collaborations and style tips coming up next on Bloggins! While you wait, why don't you be a pal and like us on Facebook. Don't forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest too! Want to know more about our custom prints? Follow Baggins Printshop on IG to learn how to get started on your own custom kicks!
Also, if you haven't already, sign up for our newsletter to get the inside scoop on new products and promotions! Don't forget to sign up for our VIP Rewards Program while you're at it, so earn points and start saving! Find out more about our Rewards program, here.