The value of each point is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products, and an exchange rate of points earned, to currency for spending on future purchases.
Once you have accumulated enough points to redeem (50), you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods at checkout. The option to use points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent of this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Points redeemed can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, PayPal and more.
A minimum of 50 points are needed to redeem points for up to 10% off your order after taxes, before discounts. In the event you complete tasks or make a purchase while you hold the maximum number of points, Baggins will not backdate or apply those points lost to your account. Your account can hold a maximum of 250 points at any time.
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account, you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum points needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum point limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will also retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes and will show you comprehensive informational messages regarding your points, including expiration notifications.
In the event an order is cancelled in full or partially refunded, all points earned for the value refunded will be removed from your account. In the event you have aleady used these points, there may be a balance owing on the order in which the points were redeemed.
POINTS FOR REVIEWS
Points earned for reviews will not be added to your account until the review has been approved by a moderator. Reviews without appropriate content will not be approved and no points will be awarded. Reviews must contain a minimum of 3 sentances and information relevant to your shopping experience or the product itself. Moderators reserve the right to not approve any reviews submitted with no adjustments being awarded for your point balance. Reviews may be edited for grammar and spelling mistakes however the bulk of the review will remain intact as per the submission by the customer.
Points will expire one year after they are accumulated, and will expire in the order from which they were first earned.
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- Points cannot be collected or redeemed at our retail store at 580 Johnson St, Victoria, BC or at our Printshop at 110-561 Johnson St, Victoria, BC.
- Baggins will not be offering a point balance on any purchased made prior to February 7th, 2018.
- Points are rewarded based on the subtotal following any discounts.
- Points will not be retroactively applied to transactions using "Online Gift certificates", due to our system, these types of payment are a type of coupon and therefore reduce the subtotal of your order and therefore points will only be rewarded for the final subtotal following any discounts.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the points section of the My Account area.
- Baggins reserves the right to cancel or remove the points program or portions of the program from the website at any time, in which case all unused points will be voided, and no monetary value will be issued for unused points. In the event the program is reinstated and you have points on account that have not expired, the points will remain on your account to use.
- Baggins also reserves the right to change or adjust the rate of accumulation or redemption of points at any time. There will be no adjustment to current point balances if this should occur.