IN THE SPOTLIGHT: BAGGINS CUSTOM PRINT DESIGNS AND CORPORATE COLLABORATIONS
Many of our loyal followers are well aware of the awesome kicks we create in collaboration with local Victoria businesses, but fewer fans realize that our designs have made it as far as Ontario and beyond! So, with this in mind, we thought we’d steal an opportunity to showcase the many possibilities of Baggins Custom Print Designs.
The awe-inspiring pairs of Vans and Converse featured here have a few things in common, despite all of their unique appeals: Their designs were all envisioned by others, created by us, and then enjoyed by the public. So far to date, Baggins has had the pleasure of working with:
* Coast Hotels
* Conspiracy of Hope
* Delta Hotels
* Empress Hotel
* Ionic Security
* Karen Clark Dance Studio
* Marriott Hotels
* Rifflandia Festival
* Rooftop at the Strathcona
* The Pedaler
* Tourism Victoria
* Ska Fest
But, enough of the bulleted list! The proof is in the pictures. Here is just one of many pairs of kicks Baggins helped produce for Tourism Victoria. Aren’t they adorable?
On the other end of the cuteness spectrum, Ionic Security, based in Atlanta, Georgia, chose a low-key design for its corporate kicks:
While the event planners over at Rifflandia, who required a more colourful pair of kicks to promo their cheery festivals, chose a more in-your-face design:
For StyleFeed Victoria – and all other custom orders – the Baggins team hand-assembles and inspects the finished products before they are sent off:
Then there is The Pedaler, a bike tour business here in Victoria, who stuck with a crisp-white design adorned with fun cartoon cyclists, drawing attention to what they do best:
And these Vans Slip-Ons by Coast Hotels bring out the world traveller in all of us:
The Karen Clark Dance Studio stuck to the hip-hop genre when it came time to design its custom Converse Hi-Tops:
While the Victoria HarbourCats baseball team went with the tried-and-true logo-and-whitespace combo any athlete or graphic designer can appreciate:
The Rooftop at the Strathcona got in on the action too when it decided to create casual custom footwear for its employees:
Finally, who can resist a good wedding shot or two? In its partnership with MyWedding, a North American online wedding planner, Baggins is able to outfit wedding parties with bulk orders of custom-coloured shoes to match any bridesmaid dress or groomsmen tuxedo. Ladies, get pinning!
Above: Purple for the groomsmen, grey for the groom: Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Low-Top Dolphin. (Source: mywedding.com, shannonleeimages.com)
The Future of Footwear?
As you can see, the future of footwear is here! Both small and large businesses across North America are seeing the potential of offering customized footwear to employees and customers alike.
So What’s Driving the Success Behind Corporate Custom Shoes?
* Custom prints are only used on highly recognized brands (Converse and Vans).
* Consumers know and trust these brands.
* Consumers are looking for memorable souvenirs they won’t outgrow.
* Consumers are looking for more ways to express themselves.
* Shoes last longer than other branded items like calendars, pens or coffee mugs.
* Footwear is a part of a uniform or dress code that often gets overlooked.
* Custom prints can help provide unified footwear looks for photographs and important events.
* They also help solidify your brand and immortalize your name.
* And they are ideal giveaways at trade shows or over social media channels. Everyone vies for one-of-a-kind, limited editions.
* They’re fun! They’re funky! And they are pretty cool conversation starters.
* Your design could become a tipping point, as it may open up nationwide demand for your original design.
Thinking of getting in on the action? We’d love to hear what you have in mind and help you promote your business using everybody’s favourite footwear brands as the perfect vessel.
At Baggins, we can customize Converse All-Star Hi-Tops, Converse All-Star Low-Tops, and Vans Classic Slip-Ons. Discounts are applied to orders of 10 pairs or more. Contact us today to kick your corporate marketing strategy into high gear!