Free Shipping and Returns for Canadian Orders:
We are excited to be able to offer free Canada Post Expedited shipping and returns for all Canadian orders with a subtotal over $69 after any elgibile discounts. Shipping rates for orders under $69 will be calculated on our website.
If a return is required, simply let us know and we will email you with a link for a shipping label to be printed at home or your local post office.
Return and Exchange Policy:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund for the price of the goods (excluding custom prints and Baggins originals), or exchange for something else. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Please contact us for return instructions and authorization which is needed for all returns. We would love to help you with any sizing questions or concerns, and make sure we reserve product for exchanges so you don’t miss out.
- We accept returns of all of our product with the one exception of custom printed shoes including Baggins Originals.
- Because our product changes seasonally, returned goods need to be shipped back to us within 60 days of the initial purchase.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
- All packages being returned from outside of Canada need to be shipped with the regular postal service, not a courier as they charge hefty border fees and we are unable to accept a parcel with pending charges. Please also ensure that the following is written visibly on the outside of the package and on any customs documentation you fill out: “Returned goods of Canadian origin – no commercial value”. Customers are responsible for return shipping on all international orders including the US.
- Provided your return meets our requirements, we will ensure that your refund is processed as soon as possible. You will be notified vie email once we complete your return. Returns are processed within 4 business days of us receiving them. Please allow an extra 3-10 days for the refund to appear on your credit card or PayPal.
- Any discounts received on your original order can be applied to one exchange pair or repurchase. Any additional exchanges will not be eligible for a rollover discount.
Undeliverable, Unclaimed, or Refused Parcels: In the rare case that we make a mistake with your order, we will cover all costs and resolve the issue to the best of our ability as quickly as possible. If there is a delivery issue with the postal service, we will liaise with them to resolve and incur any expenses involved. In all other cases, the following policies will come into effect:
- Canadian Orders:
- Parcels that are not deliverable due to missing or incorrect address information provided to us during the order process are subject to $10 reshipping fee.
- USA Orders:
- Parcels that are not deliverable due to missing or incorrect address information provided to us during the order process are subject to CAD$12 reshipping fee.
- Unclaimed or refused packages subject to CAD$12.00 restocking fee.
- Orders outside of Canada and the US:
- Refused or unclaimed from the post office are subject to a return fee to cover our incurred costs. As these parcels are returned to us using the same method as the original delivery, the amount of the fee will be equal to the original shipping price paid.
- Parcels that are not deliverable due to missing or incorrect address information provided to us during the order process are subject to a return fee to cover our incurred costs. As these parcels are returned to us using the same method as the original delivery, the amount of the fee will be equal to the original shipping price paid.
- Parcels returned to sender due to a failure to follow up with Customs or the postal service, are subject to shipping charges to reship the package. In the event, you do not wish to have the parcel reshipped, we will refund the price of the shoes only.
- If you notice your package has not moved in 48 hours of arriving to the destination country, please contact us so we can assist with providing information to release the package. Failure to contact us within a resonable amount of time, may result in the package being returned to sender, and shipping charges will apply.
Defects and Warranties:
At Baggins we stand behind what we sell. In the rare event there is an issue with the product you received, please send us an email with photos of the defect and a description of what is wrong. We may ask you to send a picture of the product being destroyed, or request you to mail the goods back. If we require you to ship the product back to us, we are happy to cover the cost of return shipping. Once this process is complete, will send a replacement product or issue a store credit depending on availability.
Sizing guidelines are available for reference only. Baggins is not responsible if the guidelines are incorrect. Every person is different and so are your feet! Please contact us if you have sizing questions
Shipping policies and Billing address:
We only ship orders if the billing address matches the card used at time of purchase. If you are sending the package to an alternate address then the billing address, or we are unable to verify the Name/Address of the card, Baggins reserves the right to refuse the order. To ensure a successful delivery to an alternate address, we recommend you call and speak to a staff member prior to placing your order. PayPal accounts will need to have a Confirmed or Verified status to be processed and shipped.
Due to changes in the vendor agreements, Baggins can no longer ship Vans products outside of Canada. While we understand the inconvenience with this policy, we will not make any exceptions to this rule and cannot ship any Vans products outside of Canada. If you have questions about our Custom Sneakers, please call us at 1-778-433-7022.
Additional Shipping Policies
All transactions are charged in Canadian dollars. Currency conversions on our website are estimates for information purposes only.
Baggins cannot guarantee the accuracy of the exchange rates being displayed. You should always confirm current exchange rates with your bank or credit card provider before making any transactions that could be affected by changes in these rates.
Customs, Duties, & Brokerage Policy:
We strongly urge our customers to look into any customs or tax implications prior to ordering from abroad. We are not responsible for any tax, duties, brokerage or customs fees you may have to pay upon the arrival of the goods. In some countries there is an additional delivery fee charged by the countries' postal service. Since we cannot control how the package is delivered in your home country, we are not responsible for these fees. If you have concerns about a delivery charge please consider UPS as your shipping option.
In addition, although we provide expected delivery dates, failure to communicate with your local customs offices may result in the return or delay of delivery. Customs departments have the legal right to hold a package if they deem necessary and we are not responsible for these types of delays. If your tracking number indicates your shoes are being held for customs, we strongly urge our customers to contact their local post office with their tracking number to clear up any issues or payments to ensure a timely delivery. If you notice your package has not moved within 48 hours of arriving to the destination country, please contact us to assist you in finding the correct contact information.
Each shoe is made to order with love by a member of our trusty staff, using a patented process at our print shop. Baggins print shop staff makes every possible effort to ensure each pair of shoes we produce is of the highest quality. Because they are made custom to order, please allow for minor imperfections with inking and layout. Please note that the digital mock ups received or pictured may show colors brighter and more vibrant, due to the nature of direct to garment printing, colors may appear faded on the actual product.
During the custom printing process, your order status may be changed from "processing" to "on hold", this is just another way for us to track orders coming and going from the printshop and to ensure we don't accidentally miss an order. "On hold" does not mean your order is being held but rather we are in the process of printing your shoes.
*Please note that because these shoes are made custom per order, there are no returns or exchanges on custom printed shoes or Baggins Originals.
In the event of a discrepency in the listed retail price and the actual retail price, Baggins will uphold the Scanner Accuracy Policy of the Retaill Council of Canada which states the following:
1.1 On a claim being presented, where the scanned price of a product at checkout is higher than the price displayed in the store or online or than advertised by the store or online,
(a) if the correct price of the product is $10 or less, the retailer will give the product to the customer free of charge; or
(b) if the correct price of the product is higher than $10, the retailer will give the customer a discount of $10 off the correct price.
Discounts and coupons:
All coupons cannot be retroactively applied. They cannot be combined with any other offers. Discounts and coupons do not deduct from shipping charges. Free Shipping amount in Canada applies to the total after discounts/coupons and before taxes and shipping.
Please visit the following page for information about Baggins Rewards Policy:
While we ship the majority of our brands worldwide, there is a few restrictions. Due to a change in our vendor agreement, we cannot ship Vans products including the Custom printed Sneaker Slip ons, outside of Canada. If you are interested in a bulk order of Custom printed Sneakers for your business or event please call us at 1-866-224-8257 to discuss your options.